Feb 18, 2013

Gunjukunna - Kadali - Telugu movie, Meaning of the lyrics

gunjukunna ninnu yedaloke  (I have pulled you in to my heart)(My heart is full of you)
gunjukunna ninne yedaloke (I have pulled you in to my heart)(My heart is full of you)
inka yennallaki eederuno ee bathuke (Till when should I swim the sea of this life)
thene choope challavu naa pai chindela (You have sprinkled honey filled looks which fall upon me like rain) 
thaalanantondi manase neeru padda addam la (My heart doesnt want to back out like a mirror on which water is poured)
kotha maniharam kudi sethi gadiyaram (A new coral necklace, My right hand's watch)
pedda pulinaina aniche adhikaram (The power to supress a huge lion)
neevellinaka nee neede ponante ponante (Your shadow doesn't leave me even after I had left)
gunde kinda needochi koorchunde eee (The (your)shadow has engulfed my heart)
inka adi modalu naa manase thala vonche eragadu ga (Starting from then, my heart never bowed to anyone)
goduganchai needumade nipputhondi ga (My heart is now on the edge of the umbrella)

gunjukunna ninne yedaloke 
gunjukunna ninne yedaloke
inka yennallaki eederuno ee bathuke


guvve musugesinde rave kekunikinde (The dove covered itself, and it started to sing in the early morning)
palemo perugulaga indake padukunde (The milk has turned in to curd and slept)
racha kurupunnolle nidaroye velallona (In a time where people with a terrible disease are sleeping happily)
aasha kurupochi ade ara nimisham nidarode (Myself who is infested with a desire for you, could not sleep for even half a minute)

gunjukunna ninnu yedaloke
inka yennallaki eederuno ee bathuke

engili padanelede angili thadavane lede (I havent been tasted, My lips didnt get wet) (I have not yet kissed you)
aaredu nallai aakali oose lede ee (From several months, I am not hungry at all)
peda yedane daati yedi palakadu pedave (How my lips are not able to speak out my poor heart) 
rabbaru gajulakemo sadi chese norede (These rubber bangles don't have a mouth to make noise)

hoo gunjukunna ninnu yedaloke 
inka yennallaki eederuno ee bathuke

thene choope challavu naa pai chindela
thaalanantondi manase neeru padda addam la

kotha maniharam kudi sethi gadiyaram
pedda pulinaina aniche adhikaram
neevellinaka nee neede ponante ponande
gunde kinda needochi koorchunde eee
inka adi modalu naa manase thala vonche eragadu ga
goduganchai needumane nipputhondi ga

gunjukunna ninne yedaloke
gunjukunna ninne yedaloke
inka yennallaki eederuno ee bathuke 


Click here for the original blogpost about this song...

5 comments: